The all-new Special Edition Toyota Hilux was revealed at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham. We’ve put together a slideshow of the exterior and interior and attached some other promotional photos below. For complete details read the official press release below!
“APRIL 24, 2019 – TOYOTA
NEW HILUX 2019 SPECIAL EDITION TO BE REVEALED AT THE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SHOW, IN BIRMINGHAM
• Available on Double Cab and Extra Cab models with exclusive exterior and interior design features
• All Hilux models are equipped with enhanced Toyota Safety Sense package
On sale throughout Europe from August
• At the upcoming 2019 Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, UK, Toyota will reveal the new Hilux 2019 special-edition.
• Featuring unique exterior and interior design enhancements, the new 2019 Hilux special edition is available as either a Mid or High-grade specification Double Cab or a Mid-grade Extra Cab.
• Bespoke exterior components finished in Black and Dark Grey include the front upper grille surround, fog lamp bezel and under-run, the door and tailgate handles, the door mirror covers and the rear bumper corners and under-run.
• In addition, Western European models showcase two-tone, machined face 18″ alloy wheels, while those for Eastern Europe feature exclusive all-black 18″ alloys.
• On board, the new Toyota pick-up features a unique, all-black interior, the quality of which is reinforced by chrome instrument panel detailing, and piano black inserts on the dashboard and door trim, as well as on the steering wheel, gear lever and gear shift surround.
The driver’s instrument binnacle showcases a striking dial design with a white background, and a central TFT screen displaying a dedicated Hilux 2019 special-edition signature animation when the ignition is switched on. Even the key is model-specific, featuring a silhouette sketch of the vehicle’s frontal design.
Underscoring the range-topping styling and equipment levels appropriate to discerning leisure customers, the Hilux 2019 special-edition reflects the ongoing growth in European sales of Toyota’s renowned pick-up as a lifestyle choice.
An enhanced suite of Toyota Safety Sense active safety technologies* is available on all grades. This includes a Pre-Collision System (PCS) with day and night pedestrian detection and daytime cyclist detection, High Speed Range Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Sign Assist (RSA) and Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with brake induced steering. The Hilux being equipped with a hydraulic power steering, the line corrections are applied by braking separately the front/rear and left/right wheels.
The new 2019 Hilux special-edition and the upgraded Hilux model range will be available throughout Europe from August.
* TSS content and specifications may vary by countries and local road conditions” – Source: Lulop.Com
Copyright Offroading Video. All Rights Reserved